Fairyland Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for Phil

2 posters

Go down

Question for Phil Empty Question for Phil

Post by JonnyGR04 Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:44 pm

Hello Forum Goers, Fairyland Fans and of course, Phil himself.

I decided to post this here, because well.... I couldn't think of a better way to do it. I'd like to Audition, if your looking for more voices, to possibly do some vocals on the upcoming Album. You may not be looking, you may be... but if there is one thing I know, it's that When I heard Fairyland for the first time (3 days ago) I KNEWWWWW I needed more of it. Lots of it. It's one of the very few symphony metal bands out there, and seeing as you are looking at different guest vocalists, I though, "Hey, I should see if this is a possibility."

I live in the states, but would be more then willing to make trips out there, or even stay a while to do the recordings and work with you. If this is at all a possibility, please let me know!

Thanks for your time everyone

Ben.

JonnyGR04

Back to top Go down

Question for Phil Empty Re: Question for Phil

Post by Phil_Giordana Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:30 pm

Thanks for the offer.

First, I already have a few vocal guests, and it will not be easy to fit them all on the album XD. I'm not actualy "looking" for anyone, except a part for a short naration, but there's already a good candidate...

Second: please send me some samples or a link to an exemple of your voice, we never know Wink

Sheers!
Phil_Giordana
Phil_Giordana
Admin

https://fairyforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down